Vendor Diversity Program
Corizon Health’s Vendor Diversity Program seeks to identify and engage small, minority, women and disadvantaged businesses who are able to provide a sustainable competitive advantage to Corizon Health in the areas of productivity, cost, quality and flexibility to ensure growth.
The qualities Corizon Health seeks from all of its vendors:
- Quality — We set high standards of performance for ourselves and the services we deliver. We expect the same from our vendors, in areas such as quality, responsiveness, service commitments and transparency. These standards are detailed in the vendor contract agreement.
- Customer Focus — We seek companies that are committed to the same or better customer service goals and objectives.
- Cost Savings — We seek vendors who continually focus on ways to help us lower our costs through savings in all areas.
- Innovative Business Solutions — We want companies to join our team who are willing to work toward continuous quality improvement and more efficient products and services.
- Technology — We look favorably on companies who take advantage of technology to maintain a competitive edge and improve their responsiveness.
Corizon Health is seeking to identify and recruit Diverse Businesses who deliver products and services in the following areas:
- Laboratory services
- Dialysis services
- Medical services
- Dental services
- Pharmacy services
- Medical and dental supplies
- Office supplies
- Oxygen supplies
- Medical and Bio-hazardous waste removal
- Mobile radiology, mammography, ECG and EKG services
- Printing and promotional items vendors
- Shipping vendors
- Medical reference books
- Free standing radiology supplies and services
- IT Services
- Re-entry, social services program compliments
- Medical transport services
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Interpretation and Language Services
- Other healthcare related services
Profile of ideal vendor qualifications:
- Strong, well-defined products and services that match the needs of Corizon Health and its clients
- Competitive, industry-based pricing for services
- Strong commitment/capabilities in business development
- Business classifications for small business, women-owned, or minority-owned business
- Solid business practices
- Ability to consistently deliver goods and/or services to Corizon Health’s entities and client facilities, wherein Corizon Health conducts business
- Past performance track record
Premium Vendor Characteristics:
- Specific interests and/or previous experience in correctional healthcare
- Geographic presence
- Mobility and ability to scale, or expand
- Strong past performance
- Industry-recognized awards and recognition