Corizon Compliance Issues and Contact Information
It’s your Responsibility to report unethical acts!
The confidential Corizon ComplianceLine is available for the public and employees to report any abusive or dishonest acts taking place at Corizon. We strongly encourage you to notify the hotline of any suspicious behavior or other areas of concern.
CALL ANONYMOUSLY, 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK - 800-218-9114
What to Report:
- Patient Safety Concerns
- Drug or Alcohol Use
- Harassment or Discrimination
- Theft or Embezzlement
- Fraudulent Billing & Coding Practices
- Unethical Business Practices
- Threatening Violence
- Violating Company Policies & Procedures and/or Laws, Regulations or Standards
- Questionable Accounting/Auditing
- Conflict of Interest
- Unsafe Workplace
To Report an Incident:
- Contact Immediate Supervisor
- or Call the Corizon Confidential Hotline
- or Contact Corporate Compliance Officer
- All information will remain confidential.
- Caller can remain anonymous.
- Retaliation toward anyone reporting a concern or participating in an investigation is NOT tolerated and will be dealt with promptly.
A copy of the full Corizon Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy is available here.
For Privacy and/or Security breaches involving a patient’s Protected Health Information (PHI),
please immediately contact either of the following individuals: