Why Corizon? Technology
Corizon’s commitment to technological innovation is evident throughout our operations, resulting in timely and accurate service at every level. When combined with our extensive experience and broad perspective on correctional healthcare, these technological solutions deliver real value and cost savings to our clients.
Our solutions emphasize:
- Control and Accountability – The size and scale of our operations allow us to gather and analyze data from across the country to manage costs, control pharmacy operations and reduce the use of outside providers.
- Efficiency and Cost Savings – Electronic medical records streamline workflow and provide staff with up-to-date, accurate data. Integrated referral management systems manage clinical activity. In addition, our labor management applications enable quality staffing, efficient personnel management and payroll processing.
- Risk Management – Clinical intelligence systems identify and help manage high-risk patients for clinical care intervention.
- Clinical Quality – Our Telehealth program enhances on-site delivery of psychiatry and specialty care.
- Streamlined Claims – Advanced claims processing, case management software and electronic eligibility files ensure timely, accurate adjudication of claims from outside providers.
- Increased Accuracy – Using the latest technology, Corizon consistently exceeds industry norms for precision in areas such as claims and pharmacy.
- Secure, Accurate Access – Corizon leads the industry in the implementation and advancement of Electronic Medical Records. Our customized systems put the right information in the right hands instantly.
- Strategic Partnerships – By aligning Corizon with key strategic partners like eClinicalWorks, we provide you with access to industry-leaders. Through Corizon, you always get the best solution.
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) - Corizon has a strategic business relationship with eClinicalWorks, LLC, an award-winning CCHIT® certified EHR company. The eClinicalWorks Correctional Healthcare model includes features that take into consideration many unique requirements of a correctional environment while providing the flexible functionality of an ambulatory EMR. eClinicalWorks continues to invest in the clinical needs of the correctional healthcare market and has made a long term commitment to Corizon to create value for our clients.